Re: Is anyone subscribed to this list besides me?

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Mar 2001 11:41:39 +0100
 To:  "Mark Flint" <mflint(at)ce.mediaone.net>,
<hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:22 PM -0600 3/7/01, Mark Flint wrote:
>I'm currently working XML and XSLT to produce HTML through Xalan.  Anyone
>else doing something similar?

Yeah, that's what we've been doing at Edapta -- now part of Reef --
for a while now.  Our particular application is using XSLT and
other transformations to reshape the user interface to fit user
needs, such as those of wireless devices or people with disabilities.

Fun stuff. :)

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>